Sunday 20 March 2011

ACTORS CONFIRMED: ED GAUGHAN AND SAMUEL HASKELL (WITH VIDEO)

So I have finally cast the two main roles for Autumn Leaves. William (The son), who will be played by Samuel Haskell who I was lucky enough to come in contact with back in London, through my mum who works with a part time theatre director. Thomas (The father) will be played by Ed Gaughan, who I mentioned before who is best known for his role in the feature film Skeletons, which was also my introduction to him as an actor.

It's great to finally have found the two actors that will hold the film together and I look forward to working with them both when it comes to shooting.

Here are the two video auditions that I asked Sam to put together from my instruction a few weeks after I met him in London. They are really great and after viewing them both, I knew I had my William.








And here are two clips from the movie Skeletons starring Ed Gaughan:





Am really excited to work with them and will keep you updated on the progress of the film over the next few weeks before the shoot. Hopefully the blogs will pick up again after I have handed in my dissertation.

No comments:

Post a Comment