Tuesday 22 February 2011

News

Today marked the first day I have worked upon the film again back in Cornwall and it has been a busy one. I am in the process of getting everything together for another casting call on Saturday up at the university campus. I hope to see a lot of faces for the auditions for a variety of different parts. These are for William (Main part) and all of the villagers.

I spent a good portion of the day perfecting the letters and posters that were sent to various organizations and put around the university campus. The only thing I really overlooked is that getting hold of anyone this week, especially colleges is going to be difficult because it is half term for schools and colleges, which means that a good portion of potential actors are not going to see the casting call, which is a shame.

I also had a meeting with Kamilla about everything that needs to be sorted out, with all indoor locations still needed to be scouted for and found. But this will hopefully progress over the next few weeks. I will also be able to put up the majority of the people that will be in my crew once it is finalised by next week. Other than that, there is nothing major to report but will blog in the next few days once things start to pick up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment